More Website Templates @ TemplateMonster.com - January28, 2013!
Activities & Attractions
With so much to do and see, you are sure never to have a dull moment! The Cape Winelands present a multitude of activities to entertain every member of the family. Here are some of our favourite places.
- Mountain Biking and Trail Running
- Explore the natural beauty of our Nature Reserves. Jonkershoek and Helderberg Nature Reserves are right on our doorstep and provide many trails for adventure seekers to explore.
- Wine Estates
- Situated in the heart of the Cape Winelands, Mountain Breeze is perfectly located to visit the numerous wine estates in the area, many of them more than 300 years old. Some of the estates offers a variety of activities such as wine tasting, cellar tours, museums, picnics, hiking, 4×4 routes and exquisite restaurants.
- Stellenbosch Town
- The historical university town of Stellenbosch, with its many historical buildings, street cafés and cosy coffee shops that line the quaint shady streets, is well worth visiting. The variety of shops, beautiful art galleries and museums will fill many leisure hours.
- Local Markets
- There are quite a few weekend markets in the area – the closest one is right down the road! Fun for the whole family where you can enjoy food, wine and beer from producers in the area.
- Golf Courses
- Mountain Breeze is situated within close vicinity of 6 world class golf courses.
- The beach is only 14 km away from the resort. At Strand, the beach is famous for its surfing and life guards are on duty in season. The popular Bikini Beach is a bit further down the road in Gordon’s Bay and currently has Blue Flag status.