- Mountain Breeze has 70 well maintained shaded stands with 20 amp electricity points at each site. Each site has its own braai facility with water points close by. Sites without electricity are also available. Our spotless ablution facility has more than adequate hot and cold water. A scullery and laundry, with coin operated washing machines and tumble dryer, form part of the ablution complex in the caravan park.
- Self-Catering Accommodation
- Relax in a fully equipped self-catering holiday house, chalet, or en-suite room, all complete with bathroom, kitchenette and outdoor braai-area.
- Recreational activities like a swimming pool, a children’s playground, volley ball net, trampolines and “jukskei” are on site. Our recreation hall has a pool table and table tennis. We also have a TV room and a under-cover braai-area for rainy days.
- Functions & Events
- Weddings, conferences, and birthday parties often use our function venue with its well-equipped kitchen as well as the acreage of pine forrest which makes for a brilliant backdrop for wedding ceremonies. Catering available on request. For more information regarding weddings, please contact the office.
- The resort has a security fence and is regularly patrolled.
Experience the unique ambience of this tranquil forest setting in the heart of the Stellenbosch winelands. Far from the maddening crowd, yet close enough to explore the many natural beauties of the Cape, as well as the diverse cultural experiences of Cape Town, Stellenbosch, Paarl, Franschhoek and surrounds.
The Stellenbosch wine route is arguably the country’s most famous. Visit the beautiful art galleries and interesting shops in Stellenbosch. The Jonkershoek Nature Reserve comprises the imposing Jonkershoek Mountains and portions of the upper Jonkershoek Valley where large raptors such as the Black Eagle, the occasional Fish Eagle and Spotted Eagle Owl live.
We are situated within close driving distance to some of the most beautiful beaches, sougth after golf courses, top restaurants, outdoors adventure activities and sporting facilities South Africa has to offer.